problems with the dll MB.TheBeerHouse.CustomEvents...

Topics: Developer Forum, User Forum
Jul 24, 2007 at 1:28 AM
Hi!

First of all, many thanks for the code and the book, they're great and I'm implementing over them for a coding competition web site ;)
It will be made in spanish, so when I'm done with the resources, you will have the spanish package ready ;)

Aaaand... the problem is that when I click the Admin link on the main menu, I got the following error:

Server Error in '/Admin' Application.
Configuration Error
Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'MB.TheBeerHouse.CustomEvents' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Source Error:

Line 156: </providers>
Line 157: <eventMappings>
Line 158: <add name="TBH Events" type="MB.TheBeerHouse.WebCustomEvent, MB.TheBeerHouse.CustomEvents" />
Line 159: </eventMappings>
Line 160: <rules>

Source File: c:\hosting\webhost4life\member\joslat\desafiosl\web.config Line: 158

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'MB.TheBeerHouse.CustomEvents' could not be loaded.

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog.

Any indication on what can I do to solve this? Have to say that I have just published the source code for testing purposes, copying the contents of THB_Web and then just setting up the connection string at the web.config...

It works right on local but doesn't work deployed at the web server...

Thanks for any indication,
Jose