Error in The Beer House

Topics: Developer Forum
Jan 25, 2007 at 9:31 AM
Thank you so much for the guys who create The Beer House. It's so awsome and powerful.

I just download it and try it in my computer. So far it;s can work fine.
Everythings is orait and smooth. Not much error, but unlucky i just discover 2 error just now.

1) At admin session, If we want to upload the picture there is no happens at all. Even the there is a memo tell succefully load into ~/TBHwebs/Upload/admin/aaa.gif. So I think there is no admin folder.

2) For the Store session, after we select the product and go to Proceed Order..there is no warning if the user not fill the address, phone or all particular. after we coplete fill it the click proceed Order and then all list will appear then after we click Submit Order there goes an error "MSDTC on server 'NOTEBOOK-ADMIN/CC03F573-F9AF-45' is unavailable".
line 60.

But to me its was a simple error only . Can be done easily by the You guys.
Can you guys instruct me how to solve this error. I'm not good in C#.

BTW Its really cool man. Thumbs Up for all you had done. Really helping others who love ASP.NET. Congratulations
Feb 6, 2007 at 12:21 PM
On the server where the trigger resides, you need to turn the MSDTC service on. You can this by clicking START > SETTINGS > CONTROL PANEL > ADMINISTRATIVE TOOLS > SERVICES. Find the service called 'Distributed Transaction Coordinator' and RIGHT CLICK (on it and select) > Start.

greets,
bors
Apr 10, 2010 at 8:12 AM

hey borsuk thanks this works great do you have any ideas how to do this on a host that doesn't support MSDTC