Downloadable Items

Topics: User Forum
Feb 11, 2007 at 1:48 AM
Does the Beer House project support downloadable products?

I am looking for an easy to implement e-store that supports downloadable products. This product looks great but there is no documentation (that i can find) on this issue.
Feb 12, 2007 at 1:42 PM

I would be interested in that functionality as well..

Eric
Mar 10, 2007 at 5:21 PM
Has anyone read this post?
Coordinator
Mar 12, 2007 at 2:25 PM
it doesn't support digital, downloadable goods. Just products that are supposed to be shipped by someone in the store dept. If anyone developes this mod, please post it to this forum on to me personally, so that others can benefit from it.
Apr 3, 2007 at 6:37 PM

EricRouse wrote:

I would be interested in that functionality as well..

Eric

I'm also interested in that feature. As a beginner I've found many project that sell products but not any that allow software downloads and I would like to know how its done so for the Gurus out there if any of u implement this feature on the beer House would be great
Coordinator
Apr 6, 2007 at 2:55 PM
TheBeerHouse does not support selling downloadable products, as that needs a number of very specific features such as tracking and limiting downloads, delivering serial codes, handling discount coupons, and more. However, I've released a separate service that does just this: http://www.bytecommerce.com
Please take a look at it, it's probably the most convenient service of this type you can find around!