Discussions under Project Management Forum

I've Started the beer house MVC3 project

first post: dichvuchaytot wrote: I've Started the beer house MVC3 project at chaytot.com. I change...

Bugs

first post: dagba wrote: Please i cant seem to be able to get the starter kit running, its d...

Starting the beer house project

first post: dan_n1122 wrote: Hi All, I am about to start working the beer house project but do n...

latest post: Albert82 wrote: Go ahead Is this beerhouse built using MVC?If so you need to make s...

How to Start from Scratch?

first post: VaMan wrote: I have a new install of Vista Enterprise, MS MVC 1.0 and MVC 2.0 in...

latest post: miguel3000 wrote: I downloaded the ManagedFusion code and changed the BindModel metho...

DeleteShoppingCartItem error

first post: fh84 wrote: Hello,please help me to this post hereits about deleting an item in...

latest post: miguel3000 wrote: I modified the CommerceController following the instructions from a...

TheBeerHouseDataContext?

first post: dejan_s wrote: Hi. I bought the ASP.NET MVC 1.0 Website Programming book Some days...

latest post: steve_o_ice wrote: I am having the exact same issue. Does anyone have any info on this???

urlrewrite error

first post: ghalib wrote: I am facing a problem with activating the urlrewrite module in the ...

Upgrading FCK Editor ? How to ?

first post: moha_wer wrote: Hi ... I just wanted to ask about how to replace the old editor in ...

latest post: kaletm wrote: You'll need to just rip out the javascript that deals with tinyMCE....

How to add a New User Manually ... !!! ?

first post: moha_Wer wrote: Hi ..I just Want to ask How to Add a New User , manually by an admi...

latest post: kaletm wrote: Please read this, topic is too verbose for me to explain here. The ...

Grant Permissions/rules on some categories !??

first post: moha_wer wrote: hi , after adding a new UserIds and Passwords .. all granted the pe...